Several non-academic Associate Partners have agreed to provide their expertise and support to the project
1. Memoro (memoro.org), is a non-profit online initiative founded in Turin in 2007, with branches all over the world. The organization collects and disseminates short video recordings of interviews with elderly people, and will conduct the filmed interviews as well as acting as a platform for the circulation of findings.
2. Blumedia (blumedia.org) is a cultural association founded in Rome in 2006, whose aim is to promote cultural initiatives across Italy through the collaboration of public and private enterprises. Blumedia will be responsible for the data collection of the questionnaires.
3. Associazione Nazionale delle Università della Terza Età-UNITRE-Università delle Tre Età (unitre.net), the University of the Third Age in Italy, have agreed to distribute the questionnaire to their 268 regional branches in Italy.
4. ANASTE (anaste.com) is the national association of old people’s homes in Italy, which includes over 80.000 residents. They will give us access to their database of care homes to select the participants in the project.
5. The office of statistical data of the SIAE (siae.it) – Società Italiana degli Autori ed Editori, a national body that collects data on the entertainment industry will provide relevant data on exhibition and box office takings
6. AGIS is the Associazione Generale dello Spettacolo. They will supply relevant data about box-office takings that will contextualize our ethnographic research.